1. OUR DETAILS
"We", "us" and "our" means Enrich Mobile Ltd. Our principal place of business is at 27a Floral Street, London, WC2E 9EZ. Our VAT number is GB899 2745 50
2. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in the following ways.When you give it to us, for example when you: · provide information about yourself to enter one of our competitions or promotions
· order products or services from us such as video clips from our WAP site
· register as a new member of one of our online communities
· opt in to receive any of our newsletters or other marketing information
· rate or post any comments regarding content
· cast a vote on anything within our online services
· If it is passed to us by from another social community
· If it passed to us by our affiliates, partners or other third parties with your consent
· Automatically using “cookies”, web beacons and other tracking systems
4. HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information operationally to:· process any requests or orders for goods or services that you may have requested or purchased
· enter you for the competitions or promotions which you have indicated you wish to enter
· identify your personal preferences for any communications to you such as newsletters
· provide you with access to any of our online communities that you are a member of and to provide you with updates relating to those communities
· allow you to post comments, rate content or cast your vote
· to respond to or deal with any queries or complaints that you may have
In addition and with your consent we (and if applicable, our partners or other trusted third parties) use your information for certain marketing, market research, analysis and related purposes. It is up to you how much or how little information you allow us to use for these purposes. We will ask for your explicit permission (often by way of a tick box) for such additional purposes. These purposes include:· to communicate with you from time to time by email, by mobile (using SMS or, if your mobile device permits, MMS messages or similar technologies) with updates regarding any account you may have with us or services you have requested from us
· to communicate with you from time to time by email, by mobile (using SMS or, if your mobile device permits, MMS messages or similar technologies) and occasionally by post with our newsletters, information, offers and other material which may interest you (such communications may be sent by third party service providers on our behalf)
· to make your information available from time to time to trusted partners and third parties, for the same purposes as above (which will be in accordance with the privacy policies of such trusted partners and third parties)
· to conduct market research, for example by asking you to participate in a survey about topical issues conducted by us or trusted partners or third parties. We will always try to tell you before you participate in the survey how any information you provide in the survey will be used
· to enable us and third parties acting on our behalf to analyse your information, in a non-identifying form, (generally in the form of statistics), so that we can identify trends about usage of our online or other services and improve them
We also reserve the right to access and disclose your personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, to comply with lawful requests from governments, law enforcement agencies or parties whose request we reasonably consider to be justified in connection with any allegations by any party about your abuse of our services, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or our users.
Some of the partners and third parties with whom we share your information for the purposes set out above may be outside of the European Union and in countries which may provide a lower standard of protection for personal data, by using our online services you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the EU.
5. UNSUBSCRIBING/ AMENDING YOUR INFORMATION / NEWSLETTERS
You can amend or remove information you give us at any time by contacting us via e-mail or by writing to the above address.If you want to remove all of your information from our database or have any questions about privacy issues, you can contact us by using our email specifying your name, user-name, email address and telephone number and asking for your information to be removed or specifying any questions you may have. Our email address is email@example.com.
6. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
You can use the "Help" section of the tool bar on most browsers to change the settings on your computer, for example to notify you when you receive a cookie, or to refuse all cookies. However, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you refuse all cookies. If you want to find out more about cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We have taken steps to ensure that your personal information is secure, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorised access.
8. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
In the unlikely event that we sell or otherwise dispose of some or all of our business to another party, we reserve the right to transfer your information as part of any assets sold or disposed of and you consent to such transfer.